Saturday, September 13, 2014

Lust List

Here are some of the things I am currently lusting after...



Lets start with Cosmetics.
I was a little skeptical of this product at first, but it is amazing! I got color matched in the bareMinerals store a couple days ago and was pleasantly surprised by how light it felt on my skin. Also, this foundation did not cling to and accentuate the dry areas of my face as liquid foundations typically do. Yay! This product is definitely on my wish list and will be purchased sometime in the near future. (but for now I have to worry about tuition payments-boo!)
   Check it out here: http://www.sephora.com/bareskin-pure-brightening-serum-foundation-P385364?skuId=1576727



Doesn't this palette just look so gorgeous? As an owner of the original naked palette I have a want for more urban decay eyeshadows (they're just so amazing!), especially matte ones. I almost bought the first naked basics at one point but now after seeing this new one I am happy I did not. I love the colors in this one so much better!
   Check it out here: http://www.sephora.com/naked2-basics-P388225?skuId=1637719



Ah yes, the Clarisonic. I would be happy with any Clarisonic really, but I have heard great things about the Mia2 specifically. If you haven't heard of this little guy I do not know where you have been. This cleansing brush has helped so many people enjoy healthier skin. It really is an amazing product. Go look it up right now. Not kidding, this product gets a lot of hype. I wish I could experience it too...
   Check it out here: http://www.sephora.com/mia2-skin-cleansing-system-P296898?skuId=1532225




Now for the Non-Beauty items...


I have been trying to get my body back in shape and lately I have found that I enjoy running (even though I kind of suck at it right now and am just working on building up endurance). These running shoes look amazingly comfy (and they better be with that price tag). I enjoy my mint and grey Champion shoes from Target, really I do. But I wouldn't mind a nicer pair of running shoes. And man..,just look at these. They're just so bright and cool looking!
   Check them out here: http://www.rei.com/item/864639/asics-gel-noosa-tri-9-road-running-shoes-womens



I have always enjoyed the outdoors, but lately I have been feeling quite inspired to do more things such as hiking and backpacking, especially backpacking. So the other day my wonderful eagle scout boyfriend took me to REI and helped me pick out a pack. The Osprey 65 liters is what I chose (and will be mine soon!) because it is very lightweight and comfortable.
   Check it out here: http://www.rei.com/item/828431/osprey-aura-65-pack-womens



We also went to the BassPro Shop together and I found a pair of hiking boots that I really like: The North Face Women's Storm Mid Boots. They're lightweight and waterproof-just what I need to get started with my outdoor adventures.
   Check them out here: http://www.basspro.com/The-North-Face-Storm-Mid-Waterproof-Hiking-Boots-for-Ladies/product/13030505563057/




I am very happy with my nikon dslr, however I have been wanting a smaller camera to take with me everywhere, and lets be real: phone cameras just aren't cutting it. When I saw this camera by Samsung it was like love at first sight. Not only does this little camera take great quality photos and videos, but it also has a flip-up touch-screen! This camera would be amazing for my travels, especially trips with my boyfriend where we don't have anyone to take pictures for us. This flip-up screen makes the couples selfie much more doable! And with a Walt Disney World vacation coming up, this camera is at the top of my want list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment